Subject: Re: Problem building p5-XML-Parser
To: Ian P. Thomas <ipthomas@mac.com>
From: Wouter Klouwen <dublet@dublet.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/16/2004 16:18:45
Ian P. Thomas(ipthomas@mac.com) said 2004.08.16 09:57:45 +0000:
> I am also running a 2-0 BETA kernel w/ a 1.6.2 userland because of
> issues building 2.0 BETA userland.

If you have trouble building something, you should check out the releng auto
builds. These are available for all architechtures, and build 1.6, 2.0 and
-current branches.

Build are available at:
ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/
Build status:
http://releng.netbsd.org/ab/

> After switching back to a 1.6.2 kernel, uninstalling perl-thread and
> reinstalling just perl, the error went away.  I switched more than one
> variable so I'm not sure which one caused the error.  Should I send
> pr(1) about this?  Would this message be better off on  tech-pkg or
> some other list?

This shouldn't be send-pr'd, because it is due to a kernel/userland/pkg
inconsistancy.

	--Wouter