Subject: updating NetBSD-current on a network
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <sigsegv@rambler.ru>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/16/2004 03:22:12
What would be a good way to update NetBSD hosts on a network, i.e. I
have a single development machine, on which I download src, xsrc  and
compile the base system, other machines on the network are too slow for
such tasks. I'd like to update those machines, but not sure how, I
suppose I could copy sets across the network and unpack them on each
machine, but then I have a feeling that running "./build.sh install=/"
is the preferred method as it probably does update automatically without
breaking things. What parts of the /usr/src tree do I need to run
"./build.sh install=/" successfully?

Thanks