Subject: Re: Where's the Logo?
To: Brian Rose <lists@brianrose.net>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/15/2004 17:17:53
--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

* Brian Rose (lists@brianrose.net) wrote:
> Bob Bernstein wrote:
>=20
> Brian     Are you the Penguin Liberation Front?
>=20
> Reg       F--- off.
>=20
> Brian     What?
>=20
> Reg       Penguin Liberation Front. (scoffs) We're the Penguin's Front
>           of Freedom. Penguin Liberation front, caw.
>=20
> Francis   Wankers.
>=20
> Brian     Can I join your group?
>=20
> Reg       No. Piss off.
>=20
> Brian     I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I
>           hate Microsoft as much as anybody.
>=20
> PFF       [nervously] Sssh! Ssssh, sssh, sssh, ssssh.
>=20
> Judith    Are you sure?
>=20
> Brian     Oh. Dead sure... I hate Microsoft already.
>=20
> Reg 	  Listen. If you really wanted to join the PFF, you'd have
>           to really hate Microsoft.
>=20
> Brian 	  I do.
>=20
> Reg 	  Oh yeah? How much?
>=20
> Brian 	  A lot!
>=20
> Reg 	  Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than
>           Microsoft are the f---ing Penguin Liberation Front
>=20
> PFF	  [together, nodding in agreement] Yeah
>=20
> Judith    [disgusted] Splitters
>=20
> Francis   And the Penguin Popular Liberation Front.
>=20
> PFF       Oh yeah. Splitters.
>=20
> Loretta   And the Penguin's Front of Freedom.
>=20
> PFF       Splitters.
>=20
> Reg       What?
>=20
> Loretta   The Penguin's Front of Freedom. Splitters.
>=20
> Reg       We're the Penguin's Front of Freedom.
>=20
> Loretta   Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.
>=20
> Reg 	  Penguin's Front! [scoffs]
>=20
> Francis   Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?
>=20
> Reg 	  He's over there.
>=20
> [A single old man sits on a lower seat.]
>=20
> PFF 	[To the old man.] SPLITTER!

Maybe we should take Jehova as a new logo?

                           ___
________________       _,-'_  `\
   __________    ,' ,-'  (   )  `)
___________  (  (  (  (       ( (
    __________`, `, `, (   (     \

SCNR ;-)
--=20
FATHER: 	You killed eight wedding guests in all!
LAUNCELOT:	Well, uh, you see, the thing is, I thought your son was a lady.
FATHER:		I can understand that.
HERBERT:	Hurry, Sir Launcelot! Hurry!

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--