Subject: Re: home end keys do not work
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Lubos Vrbka <shnek@tiscali.cz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/16/2004 18:35:25
>  # Bind POS1, END and DEL keys
>  bind '^XH'=beginning-of-line      # POS1/HOME
>  bind '^XF'=end-of-line            # END
>  bind '^[[3'=prefix-2              # DEL
>  bind '^[[3~'=delete-char-forward  # DEL
>
> That works for me when TERM is xterm (HOME/END will not work when TERM
> is screen).
finally works... anyway i had to use prefix-1 for HOME and prefix-2 for
END... so i hope they will not interfere with anything important... but
it seems to work ok now...

i recall someone in the discussion "asked" the question, whether home
and end bindings should be made "default" - how this can be done?
recompiling ksh with some changes?

regards,

--
Lubos