Subject: make install faild: "Ghostscript-8.14"
To: None <>
From: Caloro Maurizio <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/28/2004 16:56:02
Hello Netbsd People,

after a succesful kompiliation from ghostscript 8.14
i have now a problem for the installation step for GS

zlib-1.1.4	¦	libpng-1.2.5	¦	jpeg-6b

like readme/install its installed and the compilation was successfull
	 .----- but if i start -----.

16:29:48 /usr/ghostscript > make install
mkdir -p /usr/local/share
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/ghostscript
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/ghostscript/8.14
mkdir -p /usr/local/bin
./src/instcopy -c -m 755 ./bin/gs /usr/local/bin/gs
make: exec(./src/instcopy) failed (No such file or directory)
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/ghostscript
16:30:00 /usr/ghostscript >

i dont know witch problem i havet here can any you
please update my mind, i dont know at the momenat for
any new solution

best regards

my little system its a nice
netbsd 1.6.1 on my sparc classic machine

--- say NO to Html in mail --------   Maurizio Caloro

+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis*