Subject: Re: USB Camera Issues
To: None <hubertf@gmx.de>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/14/2004 07:45:21
On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 07:17:52AM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> it turns out that what i'm doing wrong is being a moron.  for whatever reason,
> the MSDOS filesystem was commented out of my kernel config file for this laptop.
>
> rebuilding with it in now.  bet you any money it starts working after this. :)
>
> sorry to have wasted all your time!

see, that makes everything work better!

durf# mount -t msdos /dev/sd0e /camera
durf# cd /camera
durf# ls
dcim         misc         nikon001.dsc

ugh.  ah well, it's been a week for silly mistakes.  (you don't even WANT to
know what i did to the program i'm writing)

-brian
--
"Performing a Google search on the fairly unique name you've chosen weeks
ago for a piece of software you're writing, only to discover that the