Subject: Lint not called by
To: None <>
From: Peter Bex <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/08/2004 13:59:04

Hello list,

I am working on a project consisting of a library and a program, and I
noticed the file does NOT call lint, where does.
Can anyone tell me why this is the case?

I know I can call the `lint' target manually, just wondering why all doesn't
do it by default on programs.

I observed this behaviour on both NetBSD 2.0-BETA and NetBSD 1.6.2.

Kind regards,
							-- Donald Knuth

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (NetBSD)