Subject: Re: Kde -3.2.2 and koffice 1.3 on Netbsd 1.6.2
To: Vasant Kanchan <v_kanchan@yahoo.com>
From: Oliver Egginger <oliver.egginger@dvz.fh-giessen.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/03/2004 11:05:13
Hi Kanchan,

use ktruss, in order to receive more information. Start konqueror with
the corresponding instruction on the console.
For example:

ktruss <path_to_KDE_binarys>/konqueror

You will receive a quantity of display outputs. Pay your attention to
the last lines, before the program remains hanging. Perhaps it comes
also into a loop, but applications mostly remain hanging, because they
are blocked by a system call. If you have difficulties to interpret the
output then you can ask the list. Perhaps someone knows the problem. But
we need somewhat more information, in order to help you.

- oliver