Subject: Re: slow disk access with large cpg values
To: None <shnek@tiscali.cz>
From: Nathan Arthur <truist@truist.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/24/2004 12:02:40
It seems like this could just be a hardware problem, and I don't
remember if you've tried figuring that out yet.  Perhaps switching the
two drives' place in the IDE chain(s) (assuming that they're IDE drives)
would give you a clue.  Do you have another machine you could try the
newer disk in?

Nathan