Subject: Re: rsync service will move from ftp.netbsd.org to anoncvs.netbsd.org
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2004 11:12:44
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> You will notice three differences when fetching the repository from
> anoncvs.netbsd.org instead of ftp.netbsd.org:

I also notice another difference:  I get the following error
messages, which cause my rsync client to exit with a non-zero status,
which causes my wrapper script to sleep a while and re-try.

	opendir "lost+found" (in cvsroot) failed: Permission denied
	IO error encountered - skipping file deletion
	send_files failed to open "CVSROOT/.modules.22020a" (in cvsroot): Permission denied

--apb (Alan Barrett)