Subject: Re: windows without titlebars in x
To: Eric Pogroski <pogrose@twcny.rr.com>
From: Lubos Vrbka <shnek@tiscali.cz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/27/2004 15:18:10
> good. :) glad I could be of some help.
your help is much appreciated :)

> nope, no check-box's, but I do seem to remember that being theme dependent
> (not so much check-box's as bullet's)
well i tried many themes (styles), but none of them worked...

> nope. doe's the same to me too. guess it's just another quirk of a
> development version. :)
ok, it's fine to see that the problem is not on my side :))))

> 0.9.8 is the latest released development version. 0.9.9 is currently in the fluxbox
> cvs tree (debating whether or not to actually bite the bullet and port it myself)
:) i would be glad to help you, but since i've never ported anything
(and therefore have no experience with it), i'm afraid it would be more
or less only psychical support :)

regards,

--
Lubos