Subject: Re: windows without titlebars in x
To: Eric Pogroski <pogrose@twcny.rr.com>
From: Lubos Vrbka <shnek@tiscali.cz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/26/2004 19:29:59
wow, it seems to (at least partially) work... but now more questions are
arising - like with hydra - you chop one head and two more grow :)

> fluxbox makes this easy :)
so i guess it's windowmanager's job - in every wm it is done in
different way (if at all)... is it possible to manage behaviour like
this using some command line parameter to the application being run?

> 1. Right click on the title bar of your term
> - select Remember - Decorations
it seems that it works for me, however, i cannot see any checkboxes in
that menu - are they really missing there or is my installation somehow
broken?

> 4. Make your term the 'focused' window - hit your windows+w keys, and,
> voila' , no decorations.
even if the position&sticky works for me, it doesn't remember the
setting of the decorations...
my .fluxbox/apps file has
[app] (xconsole)
  [Deco] {0x7df}