Subject: Re: Emulex HBA LP 9002L-F2 driver?
To: Christoph Kaegi <kgc@zhwin.ch>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/22/2004 08:46:38
On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:17:04PM +0100, Christoph Kaegi wrote:

> This is a 2GBit/s fibre channel adapter used to talk to SAN switches.
>
> Is this supported under NetBSD?

I think it's not.  We support only a small number of FibreChannel
chipsets: basically, the Qlogic ones, the LSI ones, anything that
does I2O (mostly older DPT and Adaptec RAID cards with FC attachments
that can also be used as pass-through FC adapters).

Luckily, most of what's floating around out there in the world uses
the Qlogic or LSI chipsets.  A particularly cheap dual-2Gb adapter
that uses a supported chipset (LSI) is the Apple one.

Thor