Subject: Re: query-pr, gnats-bugs
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/19/2004 12:38:56
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Hanspeter Roth wrote:

> the send-pr man page mentions query-pr in the 'see also' section.
> But query-pr doesn't seem to be installed.

Only installed if you have gnats package installed. (Maybe provided
send-pr man page should be patched.)

> Can it be used with NetBSD PRs?

send-pr can be used for NetBSD PRs.

query-pr is for looking through PRs.

NetBSD provides a webibased interface for this.

> What is gnats-bugs@gnats.netbsd.org?
> Is it a public mailing list? Can I subscribe to it?

It is an interface to the gnats software, for submitting to gnats for
example.

> Is it related to netbsd-bugs@netbsd.org?

netbsd-bugs@ shows the original PRs submitted (and any other discussion as
emailed to it). It does not include followups to PRs unless they
specifically include that address.

I think there is a list for pkgsrc now too. But for some reason it is not
working yet (and pkgsrc goes to netbsd-bugs instead).
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/