Subject: Re: cluster waste?
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Marton Fabo <morton@eik.bme.hu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/18/2004 08:11:55
Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 04:48:58AM +0100, Marton Fabo wrote:
>>What's the easiest way to determine space wasted by FS block size on a
>>FFS volume on NetBSD?
>
> Hum, I guess you'll have to sum the output of 'ls -l' and compare with
> df -k or du -k

That's right what I want to confirm, since the difference is almost 8 GB
on one of my 120 GB drives, and this seems too much. First I suspected
detached files, but fsck didn't reveal anything.

byez
mortee

--
The point is that, unlike a command tool for techies that should give
them lots of choices, the goal of a GUI is to present the user with as

	- Eric S. Raymond: The Luxury of Ignorance