Subject: webmail for NetBSD, with a change-
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2004 22:38:16
I'm looking for a webmail solution, for NetBSD-Cobalt 1.6.1.

I've looked through the newsgroup a bit, Open Webmail seems well liked,
and doesn't need IMAP (I'd rather not set up IMAP at this time).

My workplace is going to soon ban access to URLs with 'mail' in the
domain (or URL, I'm not sure which approach they will use), as some
users can't seem to quit clicking on virus-laden attachments from
hotmail or yahoo or whereever.

While this is sensible, of course it's a problem for me :)  Is there
any way that I can set up Open Webmail or other so that the URL called
won't have 'mail' in the URL at all?

Thanks,

Brian