Subject: Understanding the NetBSD kernel
To: netbsd-users@NetBSD.org <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Sascha Retzki <lantis@linux.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2004 08:43:43
Hello,

I currently watch out for a good and comprehensive Documentation about the NetBSD kernel, as the sources itsself have no Documents/-subdir :) .. . I know there are basic attents of kernel manpages. They'll and they are very good, though they are written by kernel programmers for kernel programmers. What I look for is a "tutorial", teaching me how kernels work, how NetBSD solves typical low-level tasks and so on and explaining the "philosophy" or better the organisation of the syssrc. After that, I could read the man-pages and understand clearly how kernel works.

With best regards,

Sascha Retzki

Linux.Net -->Open Source to everyone