Subject: Re: PCMCIA-Problems on 1.6.2 - gdb coredump when setting kernel variables
To: Kai Bleek <newsletter@spellweaver.de>
From: Dave B <spam1@dberg.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2004 03:55:49
  Maybe build a personalized kernel?  Docs on how:

    http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/kernel/

  Start with the GENERIC_LAPTOP config file rather than GENERIC,
though, since it sounds like aside from the pcmcia issue, you were
happy with it.  Just add the three "options" lines mentioned in the
install doc (plus do whatever other customizations you like--e.g.,
"options GATEWAY" might interest you).  See also the options(4) man
page and search for strings

    GATEWAY

and

    isa-specific