Subject: custom compiles with pkgsrc
To: NetBSD users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton-netbsdusers@miltonstreet.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/03/2004 07:38:33
I would like to install apache and php4 from pkgsrc, but I
want to configure it the way I want it configured.  On my
Solaris machine, I simply passed different options to the
configure file.  How do I so that with pkgsrc?

Oh, the main things I want is to install PHP4 with the
sablotron XSLT processor.  I have the pkgsrc of sablotron,
but I need to know how to compile PHP4 and tell it to link
in sablotron and to be a apache mondule rather then CGI.

There are some specific apache options that I used when I
installed it on my SPARC machine that I would like to
duplicate on the NetBSD machine, too:

./configure \
    --server-uid=nobody \
    --server-gid=nobody \