Subject: Netscape and audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/26/2004 22:44:28
Dear List,

Is it possible to configure Netscape to run Realplay when it encounters
type "audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin"?  I have added this file type to
Helper applications with extensions "ram ra rm rrm rv" (everything I
could think of ;-) and selected "Open with /usr/pkg/bin/realplay", but
when I click on a link pointing to this type of file, I get

"This page contains information of a type (audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin)
that can only be viewed with the appropriate Plug-in"

I'm running Netscape 7.1 under NetBSD/linux emulation.

Thanks for any advice,

  -jm