Subject: Password demands?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/22/2004 23:08:21
Hello,

Is it possible to change the password demands set for passwd? In example: if a
user enters a password shorter than x characters, it will be rejected. Or, if
a user enters a password containing only letters, it will be rejected. I know
there are some demands set by default, but they are not forced (users are
adviced to choose a different password, but they don't *have* to). Also I
would like to change the minimum password length. Is it possible to change
this, and if yes, where?

Thanks in advance, Vincent van Scherpenseel