Subject: Re: seeking advice on encrypting file systems
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/05/2004 05:11:48
--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

VaX#n8 wrote:
> 1) CFS - a decade old, won't work with new rpcgen.

The performance is horrible and I even lost one or two files. Though, I
assume that's at least partially caused by NetBSD's NFS implementation.

> 3) TCFS - the latest of the three.

> /usr/src, and it is relative to some NetBSD version circa 2000-04-26 which
> is well before anything on the NetBSD FTP site, so I cannot make diffs.

What about CVS?

> Tips?  Comments?  Suggestions?

What about cgd(4)? AFAIK, there are pending patches which backport cgd
to 1.6.1 and it works flawlessly on -current.=20

--=20
Christian

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH--