Subject: Re: Database of PPC advertisers
To: Netbsd <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bishop I. Susana <kpfeifle@usa.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/04/2004 10:06:08
Hello:

We are offering a B2B database which allows to contact 26,400 PPC advertisers - companies advertising /
bidding on the main PPC (pay-per-click) search engines.

For each company (total of 26,400 companies) the information on the database includes:
email addresses, phone numbers, URL of the business and in some cases - the name of the business owner.
Domains data which includes expiry dates, creation dates, time of last update and NS servers - can be
provided as well.

If you are targeting the B2B sector, then our database will enable you to offer your products/services
to the Internet's business elite. Companies advertising on the PPCs are the most successful -
they invest in advertising a lot and thus are perfect to make business with!

The database will be delivered to you in any format of your choice (Excel, ASCII, CSV, etc.).
By default it is provided in a 2.4MB Excel file.
This data was collected in the period of January 12 - 26, 2004 and will be updated 2-3 times a year.

The price we are asking is $370. To place the order please click here:
http://www.toturnto.com?database.htm

Please write me to advertisers@ppcexperience.com (to this email ONLY!) if you have any questions.
Please notice that we also maintain other b2b email lists, all categorized by industry and target audience.

Best,
Mike Vadlenski | www.ToTurnTo.com