Subject: Re: ices or muse for icecast, are any working under BSD?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/01/2004 01:27:52
--ZwgA9U+XZDXt4+m+

Brian wrote:
> I had to add a #include to ices 0.3 util.c, but much is not right at=20
> make time.
> There's something screwy with the ogg vorbis libraries under BSD,=20
> although the packages above are all installed, ices 2.0 and muse won't=20
> recognize them as correct, even if I try and configure --with-ogg=3D/path=
=20
> etc.  They are all 1.0.1, do all the above mentioned streamers require=20
> 1.0?   Am I missing something?

I think you're missing there are not so many clairvoyants subscribed to
this list. Didn't you get any instructions or at least clear error
messages when the build bombed?
=20
> Anyway I'm going to give up on it and move on unless someone has got it=
=20
> functioning and wants to chat, it doesn't seem easily fixable to me at=20
> this time.

Well, if you're hardly interested in it, why should anyone spend his time
trying to help you?

> I'd rather not set up a Windows box for this, although=20
> binaries for that likely work. (?)

Is that a threat?

--=20
Christian