Subject: Re: pkgsrc hosed with WRKOBJDIR set?
To: Alan Post <apost@recalcitrant.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/31/2004 12:36:44
* Alan Post <apost@recalcitrant.org> [0148 11:48]:
> In article <20040131105341.GA15602@lb.tenfour>, Rasputin wrote:
> >
> > Has anything changed in pkgsrc recently?
> >
> > I have WRKOBJDIR set to /usr/work, and get lots of this
> > kind of error:
>
> I'm running a pkgsrc less than a week old, with WRKOBJDIR set to
> /tmp/pkgsrc (building on mfs, woot!), with no problems.

Thanks - I've had this setup for over a year, so didnt think it was that.

The only thing else I can think of is that I used pkg_chk -u.
It looks to me like:

gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/poop/x11/gtk/work/gtk+-1.2.10'
cannot create =0.19:../../pkgtools/x11-links: directory nonexistent
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/poop/x11/gtk/work/gtk+-1.2.10'

means there's a garbled DEPENDS somewhere in the Makefile.
But I cant see it...

I'll check the other files it pulls in, see if that tracks it
down.

--
Everything you know is wrong!