Subject: pkgsrc configure failure with xfce4
To: NetBSD-users list <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ertan Payci <ertan.payci@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/22/2004 12:39:02
Hello everyone,

its my first time writing to the list. Please excuse me in case im
doing something wrong.

I have a SUN Ultra1 running on NetBSD 1.6.1. I downloaded
the latest pkgsrc an tried to install the meta-pkg xfce4.
The various configure scripts that are triggered all fail with a
message similar to "conftest: directory not empty". I'm
not quite familiar with the configure script but, as far as i now
rmdir, which is used tho delete the temporariliy created conftest
directories, does not delete directroies with files in it.
The only solution i found was to replace /bin/rmdir with a script
that executes rm -rf $*. I know this is not very beautiful...

Does anyone know what i missed or what i overlooked ?

Many thanks in advance,

Ertan Payci

--
Ertan Payci <ertan.payci@gmx.net>