Subject: Upgrading via cvs from 1.6 to 1.6.1
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Michel Labarre <michel.labarre@helicom.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/15/2004 22:46:57
I've read all mails concerning update source to 1.6.1 but I have always my pb.

I've installed a new NetBSD 1.6 box and I have unziped the src.tgz and
sysrc.tgz (  (cd /; tar -xvzf -) < src.tgz ).
Then I want to upgrade sources to 1.6.1.
Then I have done the followings
export CVSROOT=anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cd /usr
cvs checkout -r netbsd-1-6-PATCH001-RELEASE  src

But Ive the following messages :
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/sparc64/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/sun2/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/sun3/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/vax/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/walnut/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/x68k/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs checkout: ignoring src/sys/arch/x86_64/compile (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs server: existing repository /cvsroot/basesrc does not match /cvsroot/src
cvs server: ignoring module src
!!!
I've tried without /usr/src directory.
Then, cvs run normally but on the end, it delete the src directory.

Can you help me ?
Thank you very much
--
Michel Labarre