Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition
To: , <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Harding <ianh@tpchd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/14/2004 19:50:43
God I wish it was.  I got told in no uncertain terms to take the logo off =
our internal intranet site.  It offended some prissy people.  We have to =
cater to the prissiest among us.  It makes me want to puke.

Blah.

So, will we be the only *BSD without the beastie?

Ian Harding
Programmer/Analyst II
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
iharding@tpchd.org
Phone: (253) 798-3549
Pager: (253) 754-0002

>>> Johan A.van Zanten <johan@giantfoo.org> 01/14/04 09:38AM >>>

 This is a joke, right? Early April fools?

" The following problems have been identified with the current identity:
     * Too complicated.
     * Hard to reproduce.
     * Has negative cultural, and religious ramifications."

Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> NetBSD logo design competition

[ smip ]

Johan van Zanten		   \ "And so once again we find that the =
evil
System Wrangler			    \  of the past seeps into the present,
Tumbleweed Electron Wranglers, Inc.  \  like salad dressing through
				      \  cheap waxed paper." - The Tick