Subject: Re: Can't compile gnome2 (i386)
To: andrea rossignoli <jarod@tin.it>
From: None <netbsd@wolfnode.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/11/2004 13:38:19
I had a similar problem yesterday.

I solved it by copying glib.h, glibconfig.h and gmodule.h from their
installed folder to /usr/include.

Generally, the current pkgsrc seems to be _VERY_ broken!

I installed a machine about two weeks ago, everything ran fine.

Now with the current pkgsrc I had problems with gkrellm, gdk-pixbuf,
and I'm still trying to get that mozilla work "Internal Compiler Error,
Segmentation fault".

Florian