Subject: Re: sharp zaurus SL-5500 usb connection
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: neal elliott <nelliott@intelliobjects.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/01/2004 04:06:07
Thanks for the info, I do have a wlan card to use, I just would
like to use the cradle. the way the zaurus communicates using
the cradle is so broken. I wish sharp did a better job at supporting
it on anything other then windows. I'm going to look at the usbnet
code on linux and see if I can port it over.

 >neal elliott <nelliott@intelliobjects.com> writes:
 >
 >>         I was wondering if there is any way I could use the usb
connection
 >> on my zaurus as a ethernet link to my netbsd machine? if this is
possable
 >> I could just rsync the zaurus to my system.
 >>
 >I've asked this question some time ago. There's no ethernet over usb
driver in
 >NetBSD AFAIK. So the solutions are, porting the usbnet-driver from
Linux or