Subject: Re: Haven't seen this before...
To: Steven Sartorius <ssartor@bellatlantic.net>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <netbsd2@bitparts.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/20/2003 19:01:49
If I'm not mistaken, the 00:01:03 block belongs to 3Com. Check to see if
you've got any machines with 3Com NICs. Check your DSL modem - it may be
trying to provide NAT services itself. Otherwise, see if the MAC listed
is that of your ex0, and make sure the two LANs are physically
seperated. I don't THINK netbsd will forward ethernet frames across
interfaces, unless the bridge device is configured and enabled, but...
perhaps something has changed...