Subject: Re: Kernel Configuration - any easy way?
To: J. Buck Caldwell <netbsd1@bitparts.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/19/2003 04:22:30

http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-kernel.html#id2973166

> I'm sure that this is something that could be whipped out by a decent
> perl programmer in a few hours - unfortunately for me,

 From the above:

"The adjustkernel Perl script, which can be found at
http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/adjustkernel, analizes the output of  dmesg(8)
and automatically generates a minimal configuration file. To run it you
need to have Perl installed on your system. "

That script has been around a few years nov  - I dont use it myself, but
its worth a go.