Subject: Re: cvs 1.11.10 will be imported
To: None <,,>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/10/2003 20:07:24
On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 08:37:20AM +0900, wrote:

> 	1st problem on the email is caused by using NetBSD libz for compression
> 	for cvs, not the zlib.c comes with cvs (the error message on the email
> 	"incomplete dynamic bit lengths tree" appears in lib/libz, not in
> 	gnu/dist/cvs).

Actually, I believe the problem actually appeared early in 1.11, is a
general version incompatibility in CVS when compression is in use, no matter
what the zlib provider is, and that NetBSD zlib is simply providing a
better diagnostic message.  It may be fixed in 1.11.10; I know that I was
sent a copy of the commit message for the fix in the CVS CVS tree...

 Thor Lancelot Simon