Subject: Re: corrupt pgp/mime sigs (was: Re: SCSI Tape Q's)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/10/2003 20:57:03
--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> Are other folks seeing a message signature corruption too?

No. IIRC, the author(s) of your software, Mailcrypt that is, don't
agree with the rest of the world about how a signature should be
attached to a mail. Therefore, it's incompatible with most other software
which supports PGP. E.g., I cannot verify the validity of your mail
signature as-is. (I'm not talking about clear signatures).
=20
> (I just started using automatic gnupg decoding with emacs/gnus.  It is
> pretty slick, automatically fetching keys as needed.)

Hopefully, it does differ between trusted and untrusted keys.

--=20
Christian

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK--