Subject: Re: patches for security/gnupg on 1.5.x
To: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.nov.drei@onlinehome.de>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/27/2003 22:24:40
--mxv5cy4qt+RJ9ypb

Hi Klaus,

I think people would appreciate it if you would cc lists instead of bcc'ing
them, since many of us have set up mailfiltering based on recipient headers.
Otherwise, being subscribed to mailing lists would be almost impossible to=
=20
deal with ;)

Please note I do not wish to offend, just to be helpful.

Take care,
Peter
--=20
http://www.student.kun.nl/peter.bex