Subject: Mysql 4 - NetBSD 1.6.1
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jim Miller <jj1023@jcmco.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/14/2003 13:32:53
Hi,

Before posting screenshots of compile failures to the list, I am
looking for anyone who has successfully built MySQL 4.x on NetBSD
1.6.1 (any architecture) and what thread libraries, "./configure"
options, and packages were used.  I'm trying to build on i386
specifically.

Two days spent Googling and trying to build both MySQL 3.23.58 and
MySQL 4.0.13 have resulted in only frustration centering mostly around
thread libraries.  I have tried GNU pthreads, pth-1.4 from packages,
and numerous ./configure options with no success.

Thanks in advance,

Jim