Subject: Re: AutoIP
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.ru>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/10/2003 12:25:31
On Thursday 09 October 2003 17:50, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 08:33:54PM +0000, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
> > pps: a pdf formatted IETF draft on AutoIP can be found here
> > http://ianzag.megasignal.com/ftp/doc/std/comm/inet/RFC/draft/draft-ietf-z
> >eroconf-ipv4-linklocal-01-Apr.pdf
>
> If it's an Internet Draft, it surely is available a) from the IETF servers
> and b) as text?

Oh, of course ! I should include original link too, sorry. Just i needed a
version for printing and i don't like to print plain text files :)

It can be found here as a plain text:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-10.txt

ps: btw document @this link is newer then mine, i should fix pdf version..

// wbr

--
JSC Novosibirsk Geophysical Equipment Development Center.
WEB	http://www.megasignal.com