Subject: Re: USB -> ATA Adaptors
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/29/2003 22:09:36
On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 03:04:53PM -0400, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> I wish that were true on NetBSD.  On 1.6.1, I can use my flash-based
> USB dongle but not my USB floppy; on -current, it's the other way
> around.

My Pretec USB/CF reader works with -current - well, almost.  I can now access
the CF cards, but ejecting the card doesn't work (I can pull out the card,
but NetBSD doesn't notice it - if I plug in a new card, NetBSD doesn't notice
it - I have to unplug the Pretec thing every time I change CF cards).

Well, it's progress.. in 1.6, it didn't even recognize the CF card ;-)

  -jm