Subject: Re: when will there be 2.0?
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: Emre Yildirim <ey@ieee.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/25/2003 02:12:13
I think it would be great if NetBSD had shorter release cycles like FreeBSD or
OpenBSD, but keep in mind that this is still a volunteer project, and NetBSD has so
many more architectures to worry about.

It's worth the wait.  There is no need to rush things if your current installation
is doing the job it's supposed to do (in my case anyway).

Take care!

Once upon a time Richard Rauch proclaimed: