Subject: Mach64 and ATI driver
To: Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@netbsd.org>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <Rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/24/2003 10:33:26
Hi there,
I m working on TX4927 port of NetBSD. It has a serial console as of now. =
I want to bring up the console on monitor. I have an Xpert 98 card with =
me. As I used the machfb.c driver. Since not much documentation is =
available for this driver I am facing some problems:

1.	Is the driver complete?

2.	apart from doing enteries in the kernel as
	machfb* pci? dev ? function ?
	wsdisplay*	machfb? console?

	And in the files.<arch>
	include "dev/rasops/files.rasops"

	what other enteries ar required.

3.	The drivers misses emulops data structure?

4.	My card is detected on machfb and the console get attached to the 	=
console but there is no display on the monitor. The monitor power LED 	=
did not change its color from ORANGE to GREEN. What could be the 	=
problem.

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com