Subject: NetBSD + clamd: which pthread implementation complies with the
To: None <>
From: Oliver Egginger <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/09/2003 20:08:09

I need posix thread support under NetBSD, cause the clamd (an open
source virus scanner) needs pthreads. I tempted to use the mit-pthread
pachage from pkg-src but it's unfit for this task, cause required
pthread functions are'nt implemented yet.

At the moment I'am working with NetBSD 1.6.1. As I see there is a native
pthread implementation in NetBSD-current, right? Is this pthread
implementation complete? Or will it (at least) comply with the
translation of the clamd?

Is there anyone of you who is running the clamd under NetBSD?

- oliver