Subject: Re: Silly way to waste bits.
To: None <rkr@olib.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gilbert Fernandes <gilbertf@netbsd-fr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/10/2003 00:38:54
On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 06:38:40PM -0500, Richard Rauch wrote:

> Okay, someone (sorry, lost track of the name) was offering to put this
> on a more stable link that I can promise.  The list is presently QUITE
> short (4 entries) though others have said that they are interested
> in seeing this list come about/being listed...

You have inverted the latitude and longitude values in the
markers file... If you use my coordinates I appear as being
located in the east coast of Africa which is wrong: I'm about
1.5 km from Paris, on the west side of it: inversing my
coordinates in the markers file set me correctly near Paris,
where I do actually live.

Recall me to slap you someday with some random geodetic (-*

Here is my fixed entry :

48.51091 2.13178 "(4) Gilbert Fernandes"

--
Gilbert Fernandes