Subject: Re: Silly way to waste bits.
To: mackstann <mack@incise.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/04/2003 00:06:06
On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 10:47:01PM -0500, mackstann wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 09:00:52PM -0500, Richard Rauch wrote:
> > Like I said, it's a silly waste of bits (see subject line), but I thought
> > that I'd see anyone else liked the idea, and whether there might already
> > be something similar.  (I know that someone has/had a list of NetBSD
> > *developers* along these lines...)
> >
> > If no such thing exists, would there be interest in it (people willing
> > to give such info, and people interested in using it)?  Or am I just
> > being silly?  (^&
>
> Not that it's really the same thing, but there is this:
>
> http://www.linuks.mine.nu/worldmap/

Close...but I didn't see any way to grab the info to stick into
an xworld config, and no maps came up for me, as you note.  (I couldn't
even see if a map for NetBSD users was available.  Though it seems
vaguely like I might have filled in an entry for something like that
once upon a time---I can't remember, now.  Good reason to have the
entries age out of the system!  *grin*  If I did put an entry in
for myself, it was probably back in Kansas...)