Subject: Re: Silly way to waste bits.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+netbsd-users@bjan.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/03/2003 15:07:26
On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 11:54:15PM -0500, Richard Rauch wrote:
> submissions myself.  If no one with access to www.NetBSD.org can/will
> host it there, and if Nate can manage it (since he offered first; (^&)..?

I'd be happy to host this - I have a shared hosting account that I pay
for, but I never actually use the web service. The servers have very low
downtime and are on a T1 line. (I pay for this because COX f***ing
Internet don't allow you to run "servers" from a residential account).
As long as the site stays <20MB and bandwidth/month stays below 1GB,
you'd be fine.

Incidentally, I'm in Phoenix. Anyone reading this nearby?

--
Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+JUNK@bjan.net>