Subject: Re: Silly way to waste bits.
To: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20030803T190825@wsrcc.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/03/2003 23:54:15
You've a point about the location/count issue.

On the other hand, unless it's a densely populated building, the
machines would probably be somewhat scattered; entering them with
one (representative) location and a count would limit the amount of
info that you could get from that.

(I'm thinking of corporate or educational campuses spanning multiple
buildings.)

I'm going to be out of town in about a week (the timing's a little fuzzy)
but should be back by around the 20th or 25th.  I'm not sure how much
'net access I'll have while I'm away, so I hesitate to offer to take
submissions myself.  If no one with access to www.NetBSD.org can/will
host it there, and if Nate can manage it (since he offered first; (^&)..?

Otherwise, if someone else wants to roll the ball along?  Or I can just
pick it up again when I get back.