Subject: Re: Silly way to waste bits.
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: mackstann <mack@incise.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/03/2003 22:47:01
On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 09:00:52PM -0500, Richard Rauch wrote:
> Like I said, it's a silly waste of bits (see subject line), but I thought
> that I'd see anyone else liked the idea, and whether there might already
> be something similar.  (I know that someone has/had a list of NetBSD
> *developers* along these lines...)
>
> If no such thing exists, would there be interest in it (people willing
> to give such info, and people interested in using it)?  Or am I just
> being silly?  (^&

Not that it's really the same thing, but there is this:

http://www.linuks.mine.nu/worldmap/

Unfortunately, it's loading very slowly for me right now and the images
aren't loading at all.  Only 38 NetBSD people there too.

This statistic is amusing:

"Total registered users 2606 of which 77 are female."

--
m a c k s t a n n  mack @ incise.org  http://incise.org
No committee could ever come up with anything as revolutionary as a