Subject: NetBSD Forum
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org;, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kordula Martin <kordula@kordula.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/19/2003 13:15:34
Hi,

have you visited the new NetBSD Forum?
In just 2.5 months we have 133 members with more than 430 posts!
Membership registration is FREE, and no street address or personal
telephone numbers required.
Upon registration you can choose the User Interface language of your
choice, including Russian,
Chinese, Bulgarian, Slovak, Lithuanian, Japanese among many others.

Another BSD Forum web site had this to say about our Forum:

"In the May 2003 section of 'Recent Changes and NetBSD News', a new forum
was announced and is now up and running.
Looks like they've already had more posts in their short existence than
we've had in our NetBSD forum in ~2.5 years. ;) "

Have a look, please join, and most of all enjoy NetBSD!!
http://www.kordula.de/forum/

Kind regards,
Kordula's Web Services