Subject: Re: 3-D Solids CAD Program?
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: David W. Talmage <talmage@madison.onespeeddave.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/18/2003 10:03:56
>(Then again, you might find a decent option to run under a pkgsrc emulator.
>E.g., DynaCAD under UAE...if you can get your hands on an Amiga ROM image.
>I remember that DynaCAD resembled the very nice MicroCADDS software, which
>in turn was easily far better than AutoCAD, IMHO.)

I occasionally use UAE.  I bought the Amiga Forever Online Edition
package from cloanto.com so that I could have a legitimate Amiga ROM
image because the ROM image I made from my Amiga 3000 doesn't work
with UAE.  ISTR that the A3000's ROM is the only one that *doesn't*
work with UAE.

http://cloanto.com/amiga/forever/