Subject: Re: SASL2 and kerberos
To: Dan Riley <dsr@mail.lns.cornell.edu>
From: Louis Guillaume <lguillaume@berklee.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/17/2003 14:36:56
Thanks very much, Dan. It looks like my 1.6U i386 sets didn't include
/usr/include/krb5/krb5-types.h...

$ tar tzvf comp.tgz ./usr/include/krb5/krb5-types.h
tar: ustar vol 1, 8319 files, 61480960 bytes read, 0 bytes written in 11
secs (5589178 bytes/sec)
tar: WARNING! These patterns were not matched:
./usr/include/krb5/krb5-types.h

... but they are there on a 1.6R machine and on a mac68k 1.6U machine.
So I grabbed it from the 1.6R machine and all seems well when following
your instructions.

Now to get sendmail to authenticate smtp traffic using
sasl->gssapi->krb5! If you happen to have any knowledge of how to do
this it would be most appreciated; I haven't had any luck yet and this
doesn't seem to be well documented anywhere.

Thanks again,

Louis