Subject: Re: Anyone using TCFS or similar?
To: poff <poff@sixbit.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/10/2003 13:08:22
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, poff wrote:

> I've been browsing/searching the lists forinfo on an encrypted fs.
>
> TCFS seems to be a good choice, which was recommended to me a while back.
>
> Hopwever latest release is for netbsd 1.4.2, and I just learnt there is no
> more bsd development on TCFS.

	You might to look at cgd - its available in current. It
	encrypts blocks on their way to and from a disk or partition.

	I'm planning on using it on my laptop (as soon as it goes back to
	Compaq for the fourth time during which a loose battery has needed
	an entire keyboard and two motherboard replacements...)

--
		David/absolute          -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --